are you sick of washing your underpants every goddamned week? i should fucking hope so what a pain in the ass. wouldn’t you like to just not worry about washing your grimy undies for a whole shitstain-free year? well stick a dryer sheet up my butt because you’re in luck. for just 4,000 motherfucking dollars you can forget about touching that ass-cloth for 365 glorious days. every day is a fresh new day for your hairy butt cheeks. and once 2015 rolls around, you’ll have a years worth of dirty underwear to wash you piece of shit.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
If I never reblog this assume I am dead
THIS IS THE SONG I WAS LOOKING FOR WHEN I SAID I WAS DRAWING W MY CAST ON
there are approximately 1,013,913 words in the english language but i could never string any of them together to explain how much i want to hit you with a chair.
Now I’m remembering all of those high school friends that I had up till graduation that I rarely speak to now that I’m in college. o_o
Same. ;w; I miss my old friends xD I talk about the weirdest things with them and feel comfortable about it. But I haven’t heard from them in a year now. It’s annoying.
I’m going on a follow spree~
Sometimes I play my graduation song and remember all my old friends from school. I wonder how they’re all doing. ;w; I miss them all. I never like to admit it but I guess I’m sort of lonely without them. I knew I’d have to move on without them but it doesn’t make it any easier that we all have to go our separate ways. I just want one good conversation about all the old stuff with them xD
Q: How many Yu-Gi-Oh! fans does it take to change a light bulb?
- One Arc-V fan to enthuse about how awesome the new light bulb is going to be.
- One Zexal fan to bewail the passing of the old light bulb and post gifs on Tumblr about all the feels it gave them.
- One 5Ds fan to explain that they liked the light bulb at the beginning but it shouldn’t have died at the end.
- One GX fan to post long essays about how there’s really nothing wrong with the light bulb. The darkened light bulb is a deconstruction of the usual light bulb tropes that associate light bulbs with illumination, and demonstrates the realistic results of depending so much on a single fallible light bulb that will inevitably break. You’d enjoy the light bulb more if you understood the symbolism.
- One DM fan to complain about how much they hate all the new light bulbs they’re making these days.
- One manga purist to insist that the light bulb was better before someone changed it.
- And one fanfic writer to make sure that light bulb finally gets properly screwed!
i dont have a “tumblr crew” its just me talking to myself